okcupid
Sadly, this is totally me. I may consider using OKCupid as a dating site. If this one guy I kissed hasn't completely blown me off.
Oh, but there's more...
I am, apparently (and totally obviously)...
The Subtle Hipster
sweet jesus. you're 86% hipster.
You're pretty hip, but not in a ridiculously over-the-top kind of way. In fact, you probably look like a regular person generally and almost blend in with the masses, but you wear a few subtle signifiers of your hipness. In fact, hipsters probably don't realize how hip you are until you get into conversations about music, movies, and politics. You're at a healthy level of hipness. Rock on. Don't try too hard.
Oh, but there's more...
I am, apparently (and totally obviously)...
The Subtle Hipster
sweet jesus. you're 86% hipster.
You're pretty hip, but not in a ridiculously over-the-top kind of way. In fact, you probably look like a regular person generally and almost blend in with the masses, but you wear a few subtle signifiers of your hipness. In fact, hipsters probably don't realize how hip you are until you get into conversations about music, movies, and politics. You're at a healthy level of hipness. Rock on. Don't try too hard.
Labels: dating


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home