I'm back.
Because mjunior told me he missed my blog.
And apparently the internet has changed quite a bit in my absence. Blogger got acquired by Google and has all sorts of bizarre new options, for example. And Pico went all livejournal on us. And I'm back down to zero readers when at the very height of my popularity, I had at least ten. Oh, and I'm not looking for a job (gasp), but I am still going to bitch about how much I hate boys a lot.
Brace yourselves...
And apparently the internet has changed quite a bit in my absence. Blogger got acquired by Google and has all sorts of bizarre new options, for example. And Pico went all livejournal on us. And I'm back down to zero readers when at the very height of my popularity, I had at least ten. Oh, and I'm not looking for a job (gasp), but I am still going to bitch about how much I hate boys a lot.
Brace yourselves...

5 Comments:
Hurray! I was feeling a lack of angst!
Google bought Blogger a while ago
Oh, welcome back by the way!!
Yeah, yeah, but I needed something to say, didn't I? :-)
Unfortunately, I don't think I can get to blogger from le work. But I think i can post via email if i must.
Yay! I eagerly await stories of the inadequacy of my sex.
you won't be disappointed, bob-o-rama, i promise!!
Post a Comment
<< Home